In your dreams…
“I dream my painting and I paint my dream.” – Vincent van Gogh
Obviously we aren’t the only artists who are inspired by their dreams. We think it is especially important to cultivate a healthy sleep in order to access all those inspirations that take flight during the night. Here is a list of some helpful sleepy time remedies to induce restfulness and dreams.
1. Chamomile tea might be the number one beverage of choice for us at nighttime to help with insomnia. Chamomile is a soporific and helps you sleep restfully
2. Try reading the book Oneironautics: A Field Guide to Lucid Dreaming ..Very informative for the novice lucid dreamer
3. Make a small sleep pillow: equal parts dried chamomile, dried hops, dried lavender, dried roses, & 1-2 drops lavender essential oil.
4. A glass of warm milk with honey – one of the oldest remedies in the book
6. Keep a dream journal next to the bed & start recording those visions!
If nothing on this list seems to work, maybe a good old-fashioned counting of sheep needs to take place 😉 Pleasant dreams tonight!